My Wiccan Walk has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Yay!
Quoting My Wiccan Walk’s post here:
“Here are the rules:
My nominees must now follow these instructions to formally accept their Versatile Blogger Award.
Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Tell 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.”
Given the slow response from the last round, I’m gonna change the rules. I’m opening up nominations to volunteers. If you would like to nominate yourself, leave a comment with a link to your entry. I see nothing wrong with self-promotion as long as it’s not annoying. And in this case, I’m asking you to, so don’t be shy!
Here’s my seven facts:
1. I’m a part-time tai chi instructor.
2. I’m happily married to a disabled army veteran.
3. I like raisins raw, but don’t cook them in anything or I will make faces at you.
4. I’m left-handed.
5. I don’t eat animals that don’t have legs. Tentacles don’t count as legs.
6. I’m not allowed to play certain video games, or attempt to repair my computer, within earshot of my daughter. (I do it anyway, but I get told about it.)
7. I’m in the middle of packing for a trip to California where I will be completely spoiled for a week.
And that postpones the V PBP post! Darn, I was looking forward to V! 😉